SSUSA Job #976: SENIOR DATA INSIGHTS ANALYST
SENIOR DATA INSIGHTS ANALYST
Senior Data Insights Analyst
The Senior Data Scientist is a critical role on the Data Science Insights Team. This position creates and provides in depth analytics to our executive and business teams, as well as assist in providing recommendations to improve results, increase efficiencies, and set goals in order to align with the company's priorities with strong operations.
Understand the process of the business teams, KPIs and critical issues.
- Build scalable data products, self-service tools, data cubes to analyze and present data associated with acquisition, retention, product performance, operations, client services, etc.
- Closely partner with data engineering, product, and business teams and participate in requirements capture, research design, data collection, dashboard generation, and translation of results into actionable insights that can add value for business stakeholders
- Leverage advanced analytics to drive key success metrics for business and revenue generation
- Operationalize, implement, and automate changes to drive data-driven decisions
- Attend and play an active role in answering questions from the executive and/or business teams through data mining and analysis
- Education: Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Analytics or related field is required
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in data visualization/reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
- Experience in A/B testing and measure performance of experiments
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages. Experience with large scale data analytics technologies (i.e., Hadoop and Spark)
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight timelines
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset with the ability to translate complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways to drive insights and strategies
- Excellent communication, social and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Programming experience in Python, R, or other languages
- Knowledge of Data mining, statistical modeling approaches and techniques
Mountain View, California