SSUSA Job #974: MANUAL SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
MANUAL SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
One of our financial/Investment banking clients in New York City is seeking a Manual Software Test Engineer to join its Application Development team. This person will be interacting with Software Developers, Business stakeholders, and multiple internal teams. You must have an excellent customer service mindset and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
Provide objective quality assurance and integrated enterprise applications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work as a team with business stakeholders and software developers to understand requirements and verify acceptance criteria.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute manual testing activities
- Understand system dependencies and contribute to impact analysis
- Perform thorough regression and integration testing while continuously improving the efficiency and repeatability of end-to-end testing cycles by identifying test plan improvement and automation candidates.
- Stay up-to-date with testing tools and testing strategies
- Effectively document testing phases, identifying and recording defects, bugs, and other issues
- Create and grow a suite of test automation.
- Experience providing software quality testing services in a dynamic and fast-paced enterprise environment
- Experience creating reusable test cases and well-documented test plans
- Hands-on experience with white box and black box testing desired
- Have a service-first mindset, maintaining accountability to company's internal users and clients.
- Understanding of Financial Asset Classes – Equities, Options, Fixed Income, Futures, SWAPs, etc. – extremely helpful.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 974 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Only reply if you can commute to New York City
and are a US Citizen or Greencard holder
New York City