SSUSA Job #956: Accounts Payable Specialist
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
- Administer the Telecom expense management, and the consultant management systems.
- Process IT invoices, track vendor contracts, assist in dispute resolution and vendor inquiries.
- Provide expense monitoring reports and perform reconciliations.
- Handles inquiries regarding Vendor payment histories and open items.
- Assist the Head of GSP in reviewing the current invoice payment process, identify areas of improvement, and work on an implementation plan.
- Assist the Head of GSP in writing formalized procedures for different processes in GSP.
- GSP covers a broad range of processes across the bank. The main areas of focus are on IT procurement, sourcing of contractors and consultants, vendor risk management, software license management, corporate travel policy, subscription management. The ideal candidate shall have experience in Project Management, Change management, workflows, data analysis and presentations.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong initiative, willingness to learn, strong excel and access skills and presentation skills, capacity to understand and explain complex processes.
- Report improvement plan, issues, and proposed solutions
- Understand sourcing and procurement stakes, understand the current maturity of users and processes
- Bachelor Degree
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable (including invoice, accruals, prepays, and fixed assets
- Sourcing & Procurement, Outsourcing contract management
- MS Office Suite (Excel Proficiency)
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 956 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City