SSUSA Job #942: EXECUTIVE DESKTOP SUPPORT
EXECUTIVE DESKTOP SUPPORT
· Set up and support technology needs for conference meetings including video conference and WebEx.
· Provide second-level Technical support to onsite and remote C- level Executives resolving moderately to highly complex technical issues.
· Inspire trust with Executives by performing expert technical support with highly professional written and oral communication skills while maintaining confidentiality.
· Support IT special projects, including but not limited to: office moves, data recovery, hardware and software testing, acquisition integrations, etc.
· Hands-on experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting laptops, PCs, peripherals and business critical applications for Executives in large, multi-location, corporate environments via phone, remote control and desk-side visits.
· Perform network administration functions, set up user accounts/permissions, reset passwords and administered group policies via Active Directory.
· Deploy laptops, monitors, printers, smartphones and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
Financial Industry experience is necessary is a must and trading floor experience is a plus.
SEND YOUR RESUME YO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 942 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City