SSUSA Job #935: Senior Dev Ops Engineers
DEV OPS ENGINEERS
One of our media clients is seeking Senior DevOps Engineers who are passionate about security, performance and reliability of applications hosted in AWS Cloud. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of our build and AWS deployment environments including scaling, provisioning, monitoring, and automation. You should have significant CI/CD experience and strong AWS system administration skills. Java and Spring Boot development experience will also be a plus.
● Build and maintain a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline using Terraforms templates, Ansible, Docker, and Java Spring Boot to support the team’s AWS multi-AZ deployed production systems
● Introduce new ideas and technologies so that we can stay on the cutting edge
● Assist with production support issues when they arise
● Clearly communicate technical information to both developers and business stakeholders
● Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
● Bachelor’s degree
● At least 4 years of experience with AWS.
● 2+ years of experience with Terraform or Cloudformation Templates
● Experience with Java Spring Boot
● 2+ years of experience with Docker, Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
● 3+ years of experience in technology delivery in a DevOps and Cloud Engineering environment.
● 2+ years of experience with Linux, server automation and scripting.
● 2+ years of experience with OOP concepts and with modern scripting languages and frameworks.
● 1+ year of experience working with Agile Development Practices.
● Experience with OP5, Nagios or DataDog
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 935 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City