SSUSA Job #934: UI DEVELOPER
One of our financial services clients near Aston, PA is seeking someone who can collaboratively develop alongside other .NET engineers, develop services and components (design, coding, testing), systems/subsystems, interfaces, application features, databases, from technical development through deployment into a production environment.
As a member of the team, you will collaborate with current team members, execute best practices to enable us to migrate an existing desktop application to a best-in-class, high-availability SaaS/PaaS application. In addition to building software applications, you can configure and stand up robust, scalable and resilient computing environments utilizing PaaS offerings from Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and others.
- Manage the development, production and deployment of large-scale digital platform requests (e.g., micro sites, advanced content pages), coordinating with design, photography and editorial teams.
- Assist with the daily maintenance of our web sites, ensuring the overall standards for appearance and usability are maintained - Manage user rights of our websites, including creating new user accounts
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to gather and define requirements to direct and suggest feasible, aesthetic and on-brand solutions to meet clients’ communication goal
- Create web design mockups/prototypes for mini sites and/or advanced content pages to review with design team, editorial, clients and key stakeholders
- Update digital message boards with new content, using boards' CMS tools
- Provide support and training to website and CMS users
- Participate in technical troubleshooting and testing of websites, partnering with our internal tech support team
- Monitor analytics and statistics of websites and mobile app traffic using Klaviyo and Google Analytics
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience in a related field of study (Communications, Web/Digital Media, etc.)
- Fundamental web competencies including utilization of content management systems (WordPress) to create and update websites
- Technical troubleshooting skills - Detail oriented, with focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Experience with Typescript 3.5+ is a plus
- Understanding of OOP concepts and implementation.
- Working knowledge of classes, interfaces, inheritance, and different OOP implementations.
- Experience with Git
- Understand Web Services and JSON.
- Ability to write technical documents.
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be a bonus but not required.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with peers, customers and business partners at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- A systematic approach to problem analysis and problem solving.
- Customer service oriented.
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
- MENTION JOB 934 IN THE SUBJECT BOX