One of our financial clients is seeking an experienced (5+ years) IT Project Manager that will be responsible for the management of IT Projects for employing industry best practices to deliver projects with the highest level of quality. Must have an excellent customer service mindset and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with all departments to assign, schedule, review, and monitor projects to ensure progress is within expected guidelines, meets business requirements, completed on time, and within budget.
- Participate in business case development, project goal creation and analysis, and in the creation of execution plans for achievement
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. Manage project scope, schedule, cost, risk, issues, dependencies, decisions, quality and resources.
- Create strategic development plans for identified opportunities and ensure these plans are in line with the company's strategic direction
- Execute development plans leveraging PMO best practices while working closely with internal stakeholders including infrastructure, application development, legal & compliance, and security.
- Identify and manage risks, resolve issues, and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion.
- Understand the unique technical and regulatory requirements of financial services customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for our largest and most complex customers
- Develop industry leading compliance related, customer-facing resources based on projected customer needs and current demand.
- 5+ years Project Management / Engagement Management consulting experience managing enterprise level Compliance, Risk, Governance or IT projects in the financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience in cross disciplinary Agile/SCRUM management of technology projects and business analysis
- An understanding of the Financial Services compliance landscape and the systems that customers use.
- A team player who effectively integrates, motivates, and builds relationships with cross-functional team members, sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed expectations.
- Ability to demonstrate experience to successfully manage two or more concurrent projects.
- Experience leveraging formal project management methodologies
- A history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in project management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels. Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite and project management toolsets.
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate an understanding of requirements to execute
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures, and business plan with limited guidance
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Must be able to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate, and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
- PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
- MENTION JOB 923 IN THE SUBJECT BOX