SSUSA Job #908: Network Security Analyst
NETWORK SECURITY ANALYST
One of our healthcare clients in NJ is seeking a Network Security Analyst that will work with other members of the Information Security, Legal Affairs, Infrastructure, Human Resources, and Client Services teams/departments. This role will be responsible for the implementation of critical security controls and data privacy measures. In addition to establishing global security policies, assisting in the maturing of cybersecurity programs, and fostering data security and privacy awareness. The successful candidate will have hands-on and practical experience in areas of cyber and data security, security methodologies and frameworks, including experience in establishing both technical and organizational controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
• Identify, develop and implement data security standards to ensure compliance with data privacy regulations as it relates to HIPAA.
• Work across the lines of business in developing processes for the handling and protection of personal data.
• Work with the cyber and technology teams in the deployment of tools and processes for data protection and security.
• Work with technology teams in evaluating and documenting RBAC, PIM/PAM and Principle of Least Privilege (PoLP).
• Evaluate existing and/or establish new data security controls for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Participate with various technical teams in developing both event management and incident response procedures.
•Have knowledge in Cyber and Information Security and have knowledge of Splunk.
• Work with the IT support teams to evaluate and protect application security, data encryption methods and supporting technologies.
• Work with the IT support teams to evaluate and protect the data security in the private and public cloud infrastructures.
• Participate in and perform Data Protection Impact Assessments and Business Impact Analysis.
• Defensive/Offensive Tactical Methodologies using Kill Chain and Diamond Model for level 1-3 SOC.
• Perform cyber/information security investigations.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Cyber Security/Network Security.
• Hands-on experience in supporting and maintaining cyber security tools and technologies, including IDS/IPS, FW, UTM, WAF, NAC, SIEM and EDR.
• Experience working within Healthcare SOC a plus
• Supporting an Insider Threat and Threat Hunting Program.
• Knowledge in cloud security architectures as it relates to data protection.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching technologies
• Experience in the implementation of CIS controls in a practical and systematic manner.
• Knowledge of NIST 800-53 and NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
• Knowledge in Cisco, Palo Alto is a +
• Knowledge in vulnerability and patch management programs.
• Knowledge of risk management lifecycle.
• Participate and act as a lead with various technical teams in developing both event management and incident response procedures.
• Experience in data compliance programs a plus.
• Experience in application security and role-based access controls.
• Experience in a variety of cyber security tools, including Cloud Security Brokers
• Experience with implementing organizational IT disaster recovery/Business continuity (BCDR) plans and tabletop exercises.
• CISSP, CEH and SANS certifications a plus.
• Ability to analyze complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
• Practical experience in implementing security policies, procedures and technologies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong experience in developing technical documents.
• Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage time efficiently.
• Team player with the ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 908 IN THE SUBJECT BOX