SSUSA Job #904: IT CHIEF OF STAFF, NY OFFICE
IT CHIEF OF STAFF, NY OFFICE
- Our financial client is seeking a IT Chief of Staff, NY Office that will report to the CIO, North America .......
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying the sourcing strategy (e.g. oversight of service delivery including SLA monitoring).
- Monitoring the IT department budget, forecast and actual.
- Preparing reporting towards management (e.g. IT Steering Committee).
- Managing Operational Risks and Control Plan for the department (e.g. Local Permanent Control).
- Any specific project under the responsibility of the CIO (e.g. cost optimization, strategy review, etc.).
- Key Responsibilities
- Propose the Sourcing Strategy to GIT Management and monitor its implementation
- Define the Sourcing Governance, pilot the main Sourcing contracts from a financial and transformation point of views and ensure the adequacy of the Sourcing reporting
- Monitor and report risks associated to the Sourcing Strategy implementation and coordinate remediation plans
- Manage relationships with our Sourcing partners (in collaboration with the Procurement department) and follow the quality of the delivery of their engagements
- Assist operational managers during Sourcing projects and organize the follow-up of sourcing structures from a quality / risk / financial / maturity point of views
- Ensure coherence at Operational Model level, promote Sourcing best practices and help the Sourcing structures to gain in maturity
- Manage the implementation of necessary tools / infrastructure for offshoring / outsourcing projects (Access to our IS from a remote location, Communication and collaborative tools…) and ensure that the quality of service of those tools / infrastructures will allow to reach objectives defined in offshoring / outsourcing projects
- Ensure that procedures are known and implemented by our providers (Security, Compliance, Procurement, Operational, …)
- Monitors the quality of the services (KPIs and SLAs), calculates penalties associated to breaches, reports and proposes solutions to improve service as well as possible use of the penalties.
- Main point of contact for Head Office SGC, coordinating recruitment, Outsourced Essential Applications quarterly reporting, etc…
- Budget, Forecast & Actual
- Budget, Forecast & Actual: coordination and construction with GIT Managers, Partners and Finance
- Key Performance Indicators: production of KPI for IT Steering Committee and Management Committee.
- Systems administration: time tracking system (DIANA) and Headcount tracking system (BASE EFFECTIF).
- Coordinate the gathering of information necessary to define the Total Cost of Ownership of IT Systems in coordination with the Head Office and reports results to the business.
- Projects Quality Control
- Administration of the demand and capacity management system (JIRA).
- Reports on: utilization of the service center, timesheets (DIANA for FTEs and Consultants and JIRA).
- NY IT Steering Committee (ITSC) Secretary
- Coordinate the preparation of the ITSC presentation incl. executive summary, appendices and KPIs.
- Propose improvements to the ITSC presentation and preparation process.
- NY IT Local Permanent Control Correspondent (LPCR)
- Ensure application of the RPC-Permanent Control policy & procedures for the GIT department.
- Provide operational risk reporting requested by RPC-Permanent Control in a timely manner.
- Define and implement a department-wide operational risk control framework in coordination with the Head Office.
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
- IN THE SUBJECT BOX INCLUDE THE JOB # 904
New York City