SSUSA Job #882: LINUX DEV OPS ENGINEER
LINUX DEV OPS ENGINEER
One of our financial clients is looking for an experienced LINUX DEV OPS Engineer with hands on RedHat, Ubuntu and Kernel level knowledge. You must also have cloud experience along with experience in DevOps and programming.
- Responsible for maintaining all Linux environments including on-site and public cloud hosted.
- Must have excellent knowledge of all Linux (RedHat) systems including kernel level knowledge.
- Must have a DevOps or hacker/programmer background.
- Implement standard security parameters including restrictions on individual logins, application specific access, etc.
- Hands on knowledge of containers, microservices, plus commonly used services incl. Kubernetes required.
- Above average working knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis required.
- High-level scripting and automation
- The successful candidate will be passionate about designing and delivering a robust Linux server experience while ensuring a strong risk and controls environment that protects the company.
- Strong DevOps or programming background and desire to automate /make self service routine tasks.
- Must have a strong understanding of the underlying technology, as well as trends in the linux and public cloud space.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in the discipline.
- Hands on experience with RedHat (multiple versions) and Ubuntu.
- Hands on knowledge of containers (esp. Docker) and microservice architecture.
- Proven experience of AWS, Azure and other public cloud providers with recent hands on experience
- Must have a strong understanding of the underlying technologies, as well as trends in this space.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to understand requirements, and to influence, negotiate & achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 882 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City