SSUSA Job #868: IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT ENGINEER
IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT ENGINEER
Provide technical expertise for ongoing Enterprise Identity Management and Access Systems operation and enhancement as well as related technologies such as CAS, Shibboleth and LDAP. Mentor and guide the applications and infrastructure teams in the interactions of their systems with the IdM and related systems. Establish and maintain standards and documentation (technical specifications and design documents) for architecture and processes/ procedures of the IdM/IAM systems. Works closely with the CISO and technology leads.
• Act as subject matter expert in ongoing development of IdM/IAM and related technologies, including continuous evaluation of existing IdM/IAM infrastructure and new IdM/IAM initiatives, application of overall best practices into our existing environment, further integrations with existing processes, and development of enhancements and improvements to the system.
• Continuous collaboration with and mentoring of portal, application, and infrastructure teams to help manage the operation of the IdM/IAM and related technologies.
• Help oversee the technical development of interfaces and single sign-on integrations between the IAM and target systems.
• Review and, where applicable, amend and correct code of new system components/enhancements.
• Serve as technical resource in middleware open-source technologies.
• Provide guidance to the team responsible for system maintenance, performance, capacity issues, and upgrades for IAM and related systems.
• Work with the Chief Information Security Officer to ensure adherence to security protocols and offer suggestions on areas that may improve/enhance existing technical protocols.
• Work with the PMO for IT to support and develop new and ongoing projects.
Minimum 5 years’ IT experience with 2+ years’ experience with Identity and access management technologies.
• Experience working with stakeholders with varying degrees of technical expertise
• Ability to work well in a collaborative work environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Configuration and operation of CAS servers and other SAML technology.
• Experience with database systems and languages such as MySQL, MSSQL Server and Oracle.
• Experience with hands-on development of IdM/IAM solutions, vision/strategy designs, architectures and implementation.
• Experience with directory services, including LDAP and Active Directory
• Experience with Java development
• Experience with security, authentication, and authorization protocols.
• Experience with privileged account management.
• Experience with federated identity management.
• Knowledge of and hands-on experience with open-source software and its development.
• Knowledge of and experience with Information security.
• Skills in general IT architecture, operations, and deployment methodologies and techniques.
• Knowledge of OWASP and secure application development standards.
• Familiarity with Linux/UNIX environments and Bash shell.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 868 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City