SSUSA Job #734: QA Engineer
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
One of our financial clients is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and issues. You will also develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, please send us your resume.
This candidate will be responsible for designing and conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. Defects will be tracked, fixed and properly documented. The candidate will work closely and iteratively with development and business teams to assure issues are found and corrected. Prior to releases system specification will be reviewed and analyzed.
· Proven QA work experience in financial markets trading software
· Understands fixed income terms and calculations
· Experience in with QA methodologies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· Strong organizational skills
· BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
· Experience with large fixed-income trading systems a definite plus
· Working knowledge open source test tools a plus.
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM, MENTION IN THE SUBJECT BOX JOB# 734
Jersey City/New York City