SSUSA Job #732: Helpdesk/Desktop Support
HELPDESK/DESKTOP SUPPORTHelpdesk/ Desktop Support Analyst
Our client seeks an experienced Helpdesk/ Desktop Support Analyst who will function as a member of the IT support team, managing requests for assistance from their 500 person workforce. Work required will include the deployment and repair of desktop and laptop computers, resolution of application issues including Office 2013, remote desktop, and additional applications.
Opportunity to learn and grow with a growth oriented company. Utilize a knowledge base and collaborate with technical colleagues. Provide support of computers, applications, peripherals, networks and servers. Helpdesk/ Desktop Support AnalystResolve issues routed to ticketing system in a timely and efficient manner. Escalate to the appropriate resource when needed. This person shouldHelpdesk/ Desktop Support Analyst demonstrate superior customer service, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, relationship management and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Troubleshoot configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local and remote workstations and laptops.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Support Office 2013, Outlook, and smartphones.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform duties in timely manner.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Ability to show empathy towards users.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-location environment
- Adhere to security guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3years of 1st level and 2nd level Call Center experience.
- Strong customer service and analytical skills.
- Desire to learn level 3 troubleshooting, advanced system and virtual server support.
- Ability to support staff at all levels of the organization, including the Executive suite.
- Must demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for peers and company by adhering to assigned schedule.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team atmosphere
- View and respond to Helpdesk requests and emails at the start of each work day.
Monitor and check communication throughout the day to ensure a timely response.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to document issue resolution in a clear and complete manner.
- Working knowledge of MS Office 2013, Windows 7/8/10, Active Directory
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality per corporate policies and legal compliance
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system.
- Track issues to resolution.
- Familiarity with hosted Exchange, Remote Monitoring and Management Systems, and Alcatel Lucent call center management software a plus.
- A+, ITIL certification, or general knowledge a plus.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION IN THE SUBJECT BOX JOB CODE 732
Brooklyn, NY/Verona, NJ