SSUSA Job #723: Help Desk Analyst
HELP DESK ANALYST
One of our financial clients is looking hire a person with 2-3 years of experience as a Help Desk Technician.. This person will assist employees and visitors who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups for resolution when needed, but the Help Desk Technician is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the user.
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to employees and visitors.
- Provides support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing employees regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy. Additionally, it may involve troubleshooting printer issues and resolving difficulties with company provided equipment.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve employee's technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults with full-time staff when necessary.
- Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Works on Help Desk related projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures and up-to-date documentation according to MIS documentation standards and policies.
Send your resume to CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB CODE 723 IN THE SUBJECT BOX