SSUSA Job #711: Senior Business Analyst
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
For this position with our financial client, they are seeking a highly motivated and self-starting Senior Business Analyst with trading systems experience to serve as a liaison between Business users and technical resources in the implementation of a complex trading platform. He/she is responsible for creating Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications.
· Gather, analyze and document business requirements
· Have experience with the full SDLC process
· Form strong relationships and interface closely with all functional areas, e.g. Product Managers, Development, and QA to gather data and ensure the final work product complies with expectations
· Review and validate test cases
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Efficient time management and organizational skills
Qualifications & Experience
· 15+ years work experience in Fixed Income either within an investment bank or a systems vendor.
· 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with a strong understanding of trading systems and trade life cycle
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB CODE 711 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City