SSUSA Job #707: SharePoint Application Developer
SHAREPOINT APPLICATION DEVELOPER
One of our financial clients is looking to hire a SharePoint Developer to join its SharePoint team. This team develops and supports tactical and strategic IT projects, which cover enhancements, change requests and new features from the business units.
You will be responsible for recommending SharePoint solutions based on business requirements using the in-house tools available. You will be responsible for enhancement and maintenance of the Document Management System developed in SharePoint. Additionally, you will be responsible for the development of Custom SharePoint web parts, applications, workflows as well as contributing to the development of SharePoint 2013 applications.
In addition to providing core SharePoint Development guidance, the candidate will be responsible for the following: act as point of contact for all business related SharePoint feature and support issues, provide both consultancy and support to site and business owners, diagnose and resolve application, configuration and code level technical issues.
We are looking primarily for an experienced SharePoint developer with strengths in MS development technologies, Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SharePoint API and ideally Active Directory experience. The successful candidate should be comfortable across a wide variety of technical disciplines and show willingness to embrace different technologies.
3-5 years of experience in the following:
· Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SharePoint API
· Experience in SharePoint Designer, page designs and work flow customizations
· Experience with XML, XSLT, XPATH
· Experience with Active Directory & SQL Server
· SQL/PL SQL Database experience ideally Oracle
· System design and architecture
· Development Tools like Visual Studio & Toad Microsoft Certified.
· Experience designing SharePoint farms according to best practice.
· Nintex forms and workflow experience
· BCS experience
· Source Control & Build Techniques in the SharePoint Domain.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
IN THE SUBJECT BOX MENTION CODE 707
New York City