SSUSA Job #702: Business Analyst
Overview of Role
One of our Global financial clients is seeking a highly motivated and self-starting Business Analyst to server as a liaison between Business users and technical resources in the development or enhancements of complex information systems supporting the Trading Systems. He/she is responsible for creating Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Analyze and document business requirements
· Carry out business analysis and assist developers with business knowledge
· Write and publish IT technical documentation (i.e. Functional Specifications, process flows, and use cases) in line with the company's SDLC process
· Form strong relationships and interface closely with all functional areas, e.g. Product Managers, Development, and QA to gather data and ensure the final work product complies with expectations
· Review and validate test cases
· Ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments.
· Entrepreneurial, willing and ability to multi-task.
· Polished and professional demeanor with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Efficient time management and organizational skills
Qualifications & Experience
· 10+ years work experience in Fixed Income either within an investment bank or a systems vendor.
· 10+ years Business Analysis experience within the Financial Services IT environment
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent professional experience
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
IN THE SUBJECT BOX PUT CODE 702
New York City