SSUSA Job #684: Info Security Policy & Comm. Specialist
Info Security Policy & Comm. Specialist
The Information Security (InfoSec) Policy and Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing pragmatic, easy to digest, information security policies; Practical and relatable information security training and awareness material; Anything else that uses video, audio and words to communicate with the company workforce about information security. The Policy and Communications Specialist is someone that has a passion for information security, and will listen, explain, and assist the workforce in understanding the critical role security plays in providing safe, effective services.
- CISSP, CIPP, CMP, APR or equivalent certification.
- BA, BS or other advanced degrees in Computer Science, English, the Law or other educational pursuits that demonstrates you care about communication and writing.
- 5+ years Information Security, business analysis, or related professional services consulting experience.
- Experience developing training content delivered through multiple modalities (e.g., print, web, video, classroom, etc.).
- Experience presenting, training and facilitating groups in a workplace setting.
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York/Jersey City