SSUSA Job #678: SharePoint Technology Trainer
Senior SharePoint Trainer
Senior Content Trainer and Information Architect provide executive-level vision to align IT solutions with business requirements, leadership, planning, deployment, and implementation: applying sound business analysis and communications skills to align IT solutions with business requirements, directives, and workflows. This entails coaching, consulting, and encouraging project team members to achieve business solutions and streamline business processes, business intelligence, and decision support. This includes SharePoint user interface design (UI), user experience design (UX), taxonomy and metadata development, change management, training, documentation, and testing.
The candidate will serve as a liaison between IT and SharePoint business users, offering guidance and ensuring adherence to structure, standards, and best practices. Candidate will provide day-to-day mentoring and consolidate user feedback from the various business units to increase user adoption. Candidate will coordinate SharePoint systems training, resources, equipment and scheduling training sessions. The individual will be responsible for authoring and publishing learning management system videos (eLearning). The candidate must have content management expertise allowing he/she the ability to assist in the rollout of a company-wide retention schedule and sensitivity classification. The candidate will provide guidance and support in the creation of a company-wide taxonomy deployed in SharePoint. The candidate must be familiar with Records & Information Management (RIM). The candidate must have experience working with Document Management Systems.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems and Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline
· Must have five (5) years of applied business knowledge of SharePoint
· Must have five (5) years of experienced working for a financial institution
· Must have at least five (5) years of experience creating detailed business and functional requirements
· Must have at least five (5) years of experience coordinating and delivering end-user training
· Must have at least five (5) years of experience creating SharePoint training environments and authoring end-user documentation
· Must have three (3) years of applied business knowledge of SharePoint as a site administrator
Must have at least three (3) years of experience developing and implementing taxonomy in a content management system
· Must be capable of configuring SharePoint out-of-box solutions using Infopath, Nintex Forms, & Nintex Workflows
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City