SSUSA Job #675: Lotus Notes Developer
LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPER
We are currently recruiting for 2 Lotus Notes Developers for 2 of our financial clients in the NY metro area. For more details see the specs below.............
Lotus Notes Developer will be responsible for custom application development familiar and with full life cycle development process. This includes business analysis with a focus on requirements gathering, developing test cases, and presenting changes to senior management.
- Analyze business requirements and create design specifications for new applications and enhancements
- Test, debug, and refine application code based on specified requirements
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Enhances existing application code to reduce operating time or improve efficiency
- Provides feedback to team management to ensure development/project deadlines are met
- Expertise in Notes development to include @Formula language and LotusScript, plus knowledge of xPages and web-enabling client applications.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge of Notes development techniques with experience in developing large multi-database or workflow applications that integrate with enterprise other systems such as Oracle, SQL, DB2, etc. Other duties include consulting with clients to develop requirements and effectively translating those requirements into a formal design; working with clients to make changes to existing applications; developing code to interface Notes applications with other applications or databases; effectively working with other Lotus Notes administrators and developers in other areas to facilitate effective information processing; providing support for Notes users within the domain; and providing technical guidance to other application developers and other members of project teams.
- Lotus Notes/Domino R8 and later
- Lotus Notes API
- Lotus Notes/Domino Replication
- Requirements definition/System Detail Design
- Logical and Physical Database Design
- Data Conversion
- Database/Application Performance Tuning
- Understanding/familiarization with the following is a plus: xPages, Java, SSL, HTTP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON,
- Sharepoint, Windows Networking, Auditing and Lotus Notes/Domino certification a plus.
FOR A QUICK RESPONSE SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York/Jersey City