SSUSA Job #992: QA Performance Engineer
QA PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
One of our clients in NYC is seeking a QA Performance Engineer with experience with Open source tools, JMeter and stress testing experience. You will be responsible for the design and execution of the performance test plan and test reports.
1. Responsible for high-availability design and performance evaluation of Internet projects.
2. Based on application high availability, full link stress testing, and stability design architecture schemes, best practices are formed.
3. Responsible for discovering and solving major failures and performance bottlenecks to ensure reliable, stable, and efficient operation of the system.
4. Responsible for the design and execution of the performance test plan and make test reports;。
1. More than 6 years of Internet project performance testing experience in the Internet/software industry.
2. Proficient in at least one programming language such as Java/go/python and can develop stress testing tools.
3. Familiar with commonly used database products, such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
4. Proficient in the system architecture design of large Internet companies, with experience in testing high-availability and high-performance components, such as databases and middleware
5. Proficient in architecture design, performance optimization, experience in fault handling, monitoring, current limiting, contingency plans, and capacity planning is preferred.
6. Good service consciousness, good at teamwork, project management, active thinking, strong self-driven.
7. Better to have experience in stress testing of projects with a scale of millions of concurrent users.
8. Familiar with open-source pressure measurement tools, such as JMeter, k6, Gatling, etc;
9. Familiar with network protocols, such as TCP/HTTP/HTTPS/WEBSOCK;
10. Familiar with the use and optimization of LINUX.
YOU MUST LIVE IN THE NYC AREA AND BE A US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD HOLDER
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 992 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City & Remote