SSUSA Job #985: MAC/PC IT Specialist
MAC/PC IT SPECIALIST
One of our Media clients with offices in NYC is looking for a strong Mac/PC IT Specialist that can analyze and perform diagnostics related to the Mac and PC operating systems and their peripherals. The IT Specialist’s primary goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems. This person will configure computers and mobile devices to current deployment standards. The ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver that can effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and staff.
- Provide Mac and PC end-user support in onsite and remote settings.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues in MacOS and Windows-based environments.
- Provide high-end customer service experience to internal employees directly.
- Provide regular updates on daily issues to the users.
- Communicate technical concepts and terminology in layman's terms.
- Log all support requests in our help desk system and keep the knowledge base up to date.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
- Perform warranty replacements of hardware when needed.
- Update and maintain software and hardware documentation.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to work in the Manhattan office Monday-Friday
· 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of Mac and PC computers and peripherals
- Thorough understanding of Mac and PC software image creation and deployment
- JAMF experience is a plus
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
ONLY RESPOND IF YOU LIVE IN THE NYC AREA AND ARE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM AND MENTION JOB 985 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City