SSUSA Job #977: SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
Our Client is looking for a data scientist who is a passionate problem solver, and is excited about working on projects that include logistics optimization, yield optimization, demand modeling, inventory management, and personalized user experiences to name a few.
- Solve business problems using large-scale data analytics and algorithms.
- Expert in statistical modeling, as well as machine learning approaches and techniques, utilizing engineering skills to design and develop core product functions and systems.
- Ability to use analytics to drive key success metrics for business and revenue generation.
- Collaborate with other teams and across systems, bringing expertise in data solutions and management.
- An advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or operations research is required, a Ph.D is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Deep analytical skills are required
Expert in Python/Ruby/Perl, Java/C++, R, and experiences with big data platforms and systems
ONLY RESPOND IF YOU LIVE NEAR MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO VISIT THE OFFICE AT LEAST 1 DAY PER WEEK.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 977 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Mountain View, California