SSUSA Job #973: WORKDAY HCM FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
WORKDAY HCM FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
One of our healthcare clients in White Plains, NY is seeking an experienced person to work as a Workday HCM Functional Analyst and be responsible for support, maintenance and enhancement of the Workday Human Capital Management system and business processes including, Benefits and Time and Attendance and Recruiting and other HCM modules as needed. Partnering with all human resources support teams to advance Workday HCM initiatives. Additionally, the Workday HCM Functional Analyst will improve processes, leverage the technological capabilities of Workday to maximize the system capabilities and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency.
· Assist with the knowledge transfer of system functionality to business process managers, super users and end users via Guided Training Sessions and Training Guides
· Provide timely technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance for the HRIS system(s) to HR team leads and other end-users while ensuring an exceptional customer service experience
· Create custom reports and dashboards to provide key stakeholders with advanced analytics to assist with business strategies and trends
- Work closely with all key business support teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful development, testing and launch with required documentation
- Review all system updates and releases, and assist with testing as required
- Work closely with end users to prioritize and manage the completion of support tickets. Track and report support metrics
- Leverage business knowledge to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Assist with development of training documentation as necessary to minimize re-occurrences of user errors
- Provide guidance and training to business teams on the future capabilities
- Develop, maintain, support and deliver a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years experience working in Workday HCM, including business process development and integrations with external business partners
- Functional Workday experience with HCM Modules including, but not limited to; Benefits, Recruiting, Talent, Performance, and Reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus
- Strong collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Proven communication skills, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability
Provide timely technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance for the HRIS system(s) to HR team leads and other end-users while ensuring an exceptional customer service experience.
Create custom reports and dashboards to provide key stakeholders with advanced analytics to assist with business strategies and trends.
ONLY RESPOND TO THIS POSITION IF YOU LIVE IN THE NEW YORK CITY OR WESTCHESTER COUNTY AREA.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 973 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
White Plains, NY