SSUSA Job #960: IBM Mainframe System Programmer
IBM MAINFRAME SYSTEM PROGRAMMER
One of our financial clients in NYC is seeking an experienced IBM Mainframe System Programmer. This person will be part of the Systems Team and must have in-depth experience with the mainframe z/OS operating the system, its subsystems, and related program products including UNIX Systems Services. In addition, the candidate must have experience with VTAM and TCP/IP, The candidate will be required to support, maintain and install the above products.
• Experience working with z/OS, JES2, SMP/E, TSO, IOCP/HCD, program product installations, working knowledge or the IBM virtual tape system and Unix System Services.
• Working knowledge of CICS, IMS, DB2 is a plus.
• Experience in using monitoring tools such as OMEGAMON
• Individual will be required to provide Production 24/7 coverage (if required) and support weekend implementations.
• Working with an enterprise-wide, large scale implementation
• The ability to work as part of a group and individually
Must be willing to learn new technologies which the candidate may have no experience with.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 960 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City