SSUSA Job #959: UI/UX DEVELOPER
One of our technology clients in NYC is seeking someone who can collaboratively develop alongside others, (design, coding, testing), systems/subsystems, interfaces, application features, databases, from technical development through deployment into a production environment.
THIS IS A REMOTE WORK FROM HOME POSITION
As a member of the team, you will collaborate with current team members, execute best practices to enable us to migrate an existing desktop application to a best-in-class, high-availability SaaS/PaaS application.
You must be an experienced UI/UX person familiar with web business applications. You would have experience with lots of data, tables, forms, the workflow of steps, overall UI. Experience with graphic design, able to understand and generate HTML and CSS.
- Assist with the daily maintenance of our web sites, ensuring the overall standards for appearance and usability are maintained - Manage user rights of our websites, including creating new user accounts
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to gather and define requirements to direct and suggest feasible, aesthetic and on-brand solutions to meet clients’ communication goal
- Create web design mockups/prototypes for mini-sites and/or advanced content pages to review with the design team, editorial, clients and key stakeholders
- Update digital message boards with new content, using boards' CMS tools
- Provide support and training to website and CMS users
- Must have CRM and /or ERP experience as well.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end design and development
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience in a related field of study (Communications, Web/Digital Media, etc.)
- Fundamental web competencies including utilization of content management systems (WordPress) to create and update websites
- Technical troubleshooting skills - Detail-oriented, with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills along with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Experience with Typescript 3.5+ is a plus
- Understanding of OOP concepts and implementation.
- Working knowledge of classes, interfaces, inheritance, and different OOP implementations.
- Experience with Git
- Understand Web Services and JSON.
- Ability to write technical documents.
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be a bonus but not required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with peers, customers and business partners at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- A systematic approach to problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Customer service-oriented.
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
- MENTION JOB 958 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Remote from Home