SSUSA Job #955: IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
One of our healthcare clients in Central Florida is seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager that will be responsible for the technology infrastructure of the organization providing IT services such as Desktops, Laptops, network and servers, email and Internet access, mobile personal devices connectivity, telephony, data integrity and information security including backups. This role oversees the design and implementation as well as maintenance and support of information systems that support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. She/he has responsibility for the servers that host the applications, vendors and cloud infrastructure that support key functions. The role includes providing world class IT Infrastructure to maximize new technologies (e.g., cloud utilization, SD_WAN, etc.).
· Develop and coordinate strategic and tactical plans to guide the implementation and management of the enterprise server, storage, and network infrastructure.
Manage staff, contractors, third parties, cloud services providers, and vendors, to perform the installation, configuration, testing, monitoring, maintenance, and support of infrastructure.·
Ensure reliable operations in partnership with peer teams by defining IT infrastructure architecture, as well as standards to include disaster recovery, security, storage, servers, monitoring, performance, and back-office systems.·
Set the mission of the infrastructure organization to foster a business-oriented mind-set, driven by continual service improvements.
· Develop standards and operational procedures that support current and future operational needs.·
Responsible for the acquisition, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of infrastructure while ensuring a secure, highly available and reliable environment.·
Define departmental annual budgets and maintain financial forecast accuracy. In the process, proactively identify and propose ways to reduce operating expenses both within and outside direct lines of reporting hierarchies.·
Ensure appropriate controls are in place to meet or exceed regulatory compliance and security requirements for HIPAA, SOX and PCI based on best practices, frameworks and standards such as NIST, COBIT, ISO27001, and ITIL.
E EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: 10+ years of proven supervisory/managerial experience in Infrastructure Technology with a strong business acumen
· Experience in the Healthcare industry and diverse work environment that is geographically distributed is highly preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems management, or equivalent experience
· Experience with data center consolidation, cloud computing (Private, Hybrid, and Public Cloud such as AWS and Azure), virtualization, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
· Working knowledge of infrastructure 'core services' including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, servers and network management, databases administration, data replication & backup, network security principles, etc.
· Working knowledge of network design principles, data and voice communications platforms, SDWAN, load balancing and WAN acceleration techniques.
· Proven experience leading positive change, empowering people, fostering effective architecture/technology and operational practices culture.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Effective influencing and negotiating skills when working with vendors
· Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams within a complex and fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
· Ability to produce effective management project briefings to senior staff
· Ability to plan and manage budgets
· Ability to plan, direct, and review the activities of technical personnel involved in the design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of infrastructure, both, cloud and on premises.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 955 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
ONLY RESPOND IF YOU LIVE IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA!
Central Florida area