SSUSA Job #954: PROJECT MANAGER
One of our healthcare clients in Central Florida is seeking a Project Manager that is responsible for overseeing the successful completion of projects. Maintaining project effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic and tactical plans for implementing information technologies. Plan, organize, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
· Manage the portfolio of projects assigned as well as the resource planning processes, including the development and/or refinement of prioritization tools and communication vehicles.
· Timely and constantly report Portfolio progress with the business owners and Corporation-wide Portfolio Management to consolidate all projects.
· Ensure all projects under his/her team of PMs align to organization strategic objectives and priorities, are delivered on-time, and on-budget.
· Facilitate decision-making, provide strategy, and project execution approach clarity, arbitrate impasses, remove barriers, and ultimately drive effective project progress through complexity and tight timelines.
· Drive the execution of key projects.
· Manage staff, contractors, third parties, and vendors, to perform the project.
· Establish and ensure compliance with service level objectives and/or agreements, key performance indicators and other metrics to measure success and identify areas of opportunity in the project(s).
· Prepare financial forecasts and budgets for the assigned projects. In the process, proactively identify and propose ways to reduce operating expenses.
· Interface with business stakeholders and other functional area leaders to define projects’ scope and solution adequacy.
· Ensure controls are in place to meet regulatory compliance and security requirements for HIPAA, SOX, and PCI.
· 12+years of business experience specific in Program/Project Management
· Experience with managing a project portfolio for multiple brands and/or categories
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a similar discipline; or the equivalent in work experience. PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt or other certification.
· Formally trained in process improvement (e.g., LEAN, Improvement Advisor, Six Sigma, etc.).
· Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, collaboration, relationship building skills, and stakeholder management.
· Proven experience leading positive change, empowering people, and fostering best practices.
· Experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred
Ability to manage multiple priorities and work within tight timeframes
· Ability to produce effective management project briefings to senior staff
· Possesses a strong sense of organizational dynamics, collaborative management style, an adaptive thinker with high energy and enthusiasm, and a team player who promotes the concept of people working together versus individual performance.
· Able to set goals, prioritize, delegate work, and provide feedback to others to complete multiple tasks on or before deadline.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate with a diverse population in a consistently informative, confident, respectful, and professional manner.
· Ability to plan and manage budgets
· Must be flexible, open minded, a self-starter, team player and supportive.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 954 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
ONLY RESPOND IF YOU LIVE IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA!
Central Florida area