SSUSA Job #951: DevOps Security Engineer
DevOps Security Engineer
One of our clients in NYC is seeking a skilled DevOps Security Engineer with a strong cybersecurity background to join their team. This person will be responsible for automating cyber security tasks and leveraging new technologies.
· Maintain GitLab source repository that includes CloudFormation templates for their AWS accounts to manage security objects via CI/CD pipeline.
· Manage, maintain and create automation associated with security aspects of the organization’s AWS accounts. Includes Lambda functions written in Python, CloudWatch alarms
· Review AWS Config and Security Hub reports and work with stakeholders to remediate non-compliance
· Create and maintain documentation for security configuration, operations and automation aspects of AWS environment
· Create and maintain automation scripts for non-AWS Cybersecurity applications and business requirements such as security reporting and Identity and Access Management
· Ensure that all new AWS account and application deployments comply with security standards and policy
· Experience maintaining AWS Security Products, e.g. SecurityHub, GuardDuty, AWS Config, etc.
· Hands-on experience with Python programming language and AWS Lambda functions
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines, e.g. AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab, etc. and using Infrastructure as Code using CloudFormation
· Building and maintaining cybersecurity tools and solutions
· Experience with AWS EKS and ECS services
· Strong cybersecurity background
· AWS Landing Zone is a strong +
· Identity and Access Management is a strong +
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOB@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 951 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City