SSUSA Job #945: Apple iOS Developer
APPLE iOS DEVELOPER
One of our Media clients in NYC is seeking an experienced Apple iOS Developer that will join a talented team of engineers in driving exceptional user experience and efficiency. The ideal candidate will have strong software engineering skills across the entire development process, excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interface with various technical and non-technical teams. He or she will be responsible for the user experience, architecture, and overall performance of the mobile applications under his or her purview.
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing application on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
● Proven experience as an app developer.
● Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and XCode toolchain.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
● Familiarity with Git
● Knowledge of flutter is a plus.
● Knowledge of OpenGL/Metal image process technology experience is a plus
● Experience with continuous integration
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 945 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City