SSUSA Job #939: SENIOR FRONT END ENGINEER
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
One of our media clients is looking for a talented and energetic Senior Front End Engineer to lead various project initiatives, optimize digital experiences, and scale our online offerings. An ideal candidate for us is one who deeply understands and lives social media.
They are looking for an ambitious and self-driven and experienced Front-End development engineer with extensive cutting-edge experience. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing visual elements and delivering high impact features on our high traffic web applications to a global user base.
● Craft efficient, elegant, and scalable code with Agile methodologies.
● Create extraordinary user interfaces with cross-browser & device compatibility and accessibility.
● Lead the development team, share best practices and experiences, Mentor teammates via peer review and thoughtful documentation.
● 5+ Years’ experience
● Strong depth of knowledge in React & Vue ecosystem and front-end engineering
● Deep understanding of large scale front-end architecture and data-driven development
● Expertise with modern testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Cypress)
● Excellent performance optimization, debugging and problem-solving skills
● Familiar with, or capable of learning the latest frontend technologies quickly, (React hooks)
● Experience with Material UI
● Experience with cross-platform frameworks (React Native / Flutter...)
● Experience with Apollo GraphQL ecosystem
● Experience with i18n & a11y
● Experience with server-side rendering and SEO
● Experience with Serverless and Infrastructure as code (AWS preferred)
● Experience with Agile software development (e.g. Scrum, XP), CI/CD, test-driven development
● Knowledge of Web security, OWASP, PCI Compliance.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 939 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City