SSUSA Job #936: Front End Development Engineer
FRONT END DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
One of our media/communications clients is seeking a Front-End Development Engineer with extensive cutting-edge experience to join their company. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing visual elements and delivering high impact features on our high traffic web applications to a global user base.
● Craft efficient, elegant, and scalable code with Agile methodologies.
● Create extraordinary user interfaces with cross-browser & device compatibility and accessibility.
● Support your team leader, own your work, share your experiences, help teammates via peer review and by drafting thoughtful documentation.
● 2+ Years’ experience
● Knowledge in Angular, React, or Vue ecosystem and front-end engineering
● Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Cypress)
● Performance optimization, debugging, and problem-solving skills
NICE TO HAVE:
● Experience with Material UI
● Experience with cross-platform frameworks (React Native / Flutter...)
● Experience with Apollo GraphQL ecosystem
● Experience with i18n & a11y
● Experience with server-side rendering and SEO
● Experience with Agile software development (e.g. Scrum, XP), CI/CD, test-driven development
● Knowledge of Web security, OWASP, & PCI Compliance.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 936 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City