SSUSA Job #932: CyberSecurity Analyst
One of our global clients is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst that will be responsible for incident detection and response, threat hunting, and data analysis to protect and maintain the overall security of the corporation.
The Cybersecurity Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Detect threats through all stages of an attack
· Investigate security events
· Gather forensic evidence for investigation and remediation
· Analyze a variety of network and host-based security appliance logs (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, Sys Logs, etc.) to determine the correct remediation actions and escalation paths for each incident
· Provide information regarding intrusion events, security incidents, and other threat indications
· Perform incident response activities such as host triage and retrieval, malware analysis, remote system analysis, end-user interviews, and remediation efforts
· Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions
· Document all activities during an incident
Ability to develop specific proactive procedures for detection of security breaches
· Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies.
· Demonstrate experience in operating systems, applications, network penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment.
· Working knowledge of SaaS-based cloud application security and cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure, etc.
· Security Incident Handling and Response and Threat Management
· Encryption/cryptography standards, protocols and best practices
· Knowledge of Malware/Spyware and other malicious payloads
· Knowledge of various security technologies including:
o Firewalls and next-generation firewalls (NGFW)
o Cyber threat intelligence feeds and databases
o Log management systems/SIEM
o Web application firewalls
o Vulnerability scanners and penetration testing tools
o Network security best practices
- Minimum 3 years of direct information security experience within an Information Technology organization
- Active certifications from GIAC/SANS, ISACA and ISC2 extremely desirable.
· SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
M MENTION JOB 932 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City