SSUSA Job #915: IBM Mainframe System Programmer
One of our financial clients in NY is looking for a Mainframe System programmer. They are seeking to hire a z/OS systems programmer who has in-depth experience with the mainframe z/OS operating system, its subsystems and related program products including: UNIX Systems Services. In addition, the candidate must have experience with VTAM and TCP/IP, The candidate will be required to support, maintain and install the above products
Experience working with z/OS, JES2, SMP/E, TSO, IOCP/HCD, program product installations, working knowledge or the IBM virtual tape system and Unix System Services.
- Working knowledge of CICS, IMS, DB2 and AFP printing is a plus.
- Experience in using monitoring tools such as OMEGAMON
- Individual will be required to provide Production 24/7 coverage (if required) and support weekend implementations.
• Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementation
- The ability to work as part of a group and individually
- The ability to shuffle priorities in response to a changing workload.
- The ability to keep up with changing technology.
- Must be reliable, honest and technically inclined.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
IN THE SUBJECT BOX MENTION JOB 915
New York City