We are seeking for our Global banking clients, candidates that have 10+ years as a Windows Platform Expert. You will be the North America lead on the Windows Platform working on critical projects and working with a team that you will lead and direct their projects and project reporting.
Assign personnel/services to the various projects, direct their activities and ensure adequate project reporting.
- Coordination with teams on-shore/off-shore, third parties or Head Office for major projects.
- Provide input to general architecture - including hardware, network, tools, software, etc.
- Consult with and advise other departments on systems and procedures.
- Develop good relations with the business; follow relationship with third parties, manage / assist members.
- Actively work on continuously improving the environment and bring efficiencies to either improve quality, time to deliver or reduce cost.
- Ensure integrity of all systems - including out of hours support (24/7), where required.
- Supervise installation of accepted proposals and integrate the new services into existing systems in conjunction with the department managers and personnel affected; explain the new systems and interpret computer output.
- Ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner and as per procedures defined / standards when applicable
- Direct research on internally developed systems or third-party customized systems.
- Conduct feasibility studies, systems design and make recommendations on the appropriate action to be taken.
- Ensure the following processes are in place and efficiently executed: change management, incident management, problem management, knowledge management, demand management.
- Exercise the duties of a manager with respect to supervision of all personnel within the team including staffing, training and development, performance appraisals.
Windows platform technical expert / Architect:
- Be the Windows platform technical expert and have the lead role in terms of architecture, design and technology.
- Design, implementation and support of small, medium and large scale environments software and hardware infrastructures.
- Build and track prototype, pilot, migration and deployment plans
- Contribute to architecture studies to define appropriate IT solutions
- Liaise with Head Office regarding technical standards, security, projects and technology.
- Provide technical validation of the delivery of the projects.
- Produce key project documentation e.g. assessment, design, architecture, etc.
- Ensures obsolescence of component in the network and telecom area are identified and addressed.
- Ensures or performs when necessary performance and systems readiness assessments for upgrades and migrations.
- Ensures adequacy of the Business Continuity Plan and mechanism and oversees the activities in this domain.
- Ensure that the operations meet US regulatory standards and are done in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 903 IN THE SUBJECT BOX