SSUSA Job #898: Telecom Call Center Administrator
TELECOM CALL CENTER ADMINISTRATOR
One of our clients in the healthcare industry is seeking an experienced Telecom Call Center Administrator for their Parsippany, NJ location.
Will be a key contributor to the transformation of our customer interaction technology from an on premise-based infrastructure to a cloud UCaaS/CCaaS model.
Manages all aspects of Telephony and Contact Center including adds/moves/changes, voice mail, and all aspects of Contact Center applications for efficient call routing and handling.
Monitors and analyzes system and call center metric performance. Performs necessary troubleshooting for company voice network, call center applications, network, and security analysis as required. Understands and supports the integration of telecom/Call Center applications with our corporate enterprise systems.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Develops call flows for efficient call routing with consideration for operating hours, skill groups, etc. Support for adjunct applications include voice response system, automated attendant, voice mail, call reporting system, call recording, workforce management, CTI, wallboard, and fax server.
· Manages vendor relationships and ensure that all meet our contractual standards and SLAs.
· Collaborates with our Data Science and Analytics team to apply AI and Machine Learning into Contact Center operations.
· Performs moves/adds/changes of business phones throughout the company and appropriate programming of feature assignments.
· Monitors Telephony and Call Center applications, troubleshoots any issues, and follows through to resolution. Performs any routine maintenance as required.
· Leverages enterprise reporting tools to develop ad-hoc and daily reports outlining KPIs/performance. Assists with report analysis and gains thorough understanding of underlying factors that contribute to trends.
Recommends efficiencies to the system and performs weekly forecasts for the call center to produce a schedule for the Customer Service Agents.
Investigates and recommends configuration changes and/or new technologies for integration into current telecom system platform which will enhance service levels. Assists in integration of these technologies.
· Responsible for data security in accordance with HIPAA, HITRUST, industry best practices and any other guidelines or regulations.
· Responsible for Disaster Recovery planning, testing, etc for all telecom/Call Center related systems.
· Ensures that on-premise systems are regularly backed up and that cloud vendors have appropriate redundancies in place.
· Responsible for Telecom budget items which includes annual maintenance contracts, cell phones, voice, data, service provider contracts, etc.
· Attends user group meetings and liaises with our sister companies to network and bring recommendations of improved solutions
· Experience with PBX/ACD, VOIP and IVR/Voice response systems in both on-premise and cloud delivery models
· Experience with contact center domain from both technology and business application perspectives
· Experience with Avaya application suite preferred
· Experience with cloud telephony technologies such as inContact, 8x8, Five9, or Genesys, etc.
· Ability to develop customized management reporting upon request
· Preferred experience in fraud prevention and systems security
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Willingness and ability to learn with a positive, cooperative attitude toward coworkers
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 898 IN THE SUBJECT BOX