SSUSA Job #886: Head of Project Management Office
HEAD OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
• Managing a portfolio of International IT projects.
· Management - Head of NY PMI department: Supervision of 6 analysts and project managers as well as consultants (depending on project portfolio):
· Exercise the duties of a manager with respect to supervision of all personnel within the group including staffing, training and development, performance appraisals, resolving personnel problems, recommending salary. increases, promotions, and terminations. Reports such activities to the Head of Global IT.
· Assign personnel/services to the various projects, direct their activities and ensure adequate project reporting.
· Develop good relations with the business; follow relationship with third parties.
· Actively work on continuously improving the environment and bring efficiencies to either improve quality, time to deliver or reduce cost. Acting as Project Manager / PMO on IT projects:
· This includes, when applicable, change management activities (including roles and responsibilities, creation of service level agreements, review of current processes, definition of target processes and organization…); project scoping, planning and monitoring; define risk analysis on the different IT activities involved in the IT projects; organization of training as well as User Acceptance Testing.
· Define, communicate & support standards across local Global IT division in line with System Product Life Cycle and Global GIT project management methodology.
· Ensure adherence to the System Project Life Cycle (SPLC) and produces or assists in the production of key deliverables defined by the SPLC.
· Organize working, project and steering committees.
· Ensure that all system implementations meet US regulatory standards (inclusive of cybersecurity requirements) and are done in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
· Collaborate with NY Internal Auditors in their pre-implementation review.
· Working on New Activity and Product (NAP) projects and New System Usage (NSU): Management of new business initiatives by assisting the Front Office and support functions (Operations, Compliance, Finance…) in building business files and in coordinating the NSU or NAP process:
· Collect and specify impacts on support functions.
· Structure a project plan (definition of scope, stakeholders, breakdown structure and main milestones).
· Work on target operational workflow as required.
· Analyze impacts on NY IT and draft NSU/NAP opinions for all files
· Implement the IDEA methodology in the Americas. Organize training and sessions with the various departments.
· Be the main contact for innovation for Head Office.
· Organize any activity or event related to innovation (ex: regular meetings with Head Office, Innovation days, etc).
· Participate to the various communities in Head Office as well as outside the company.
· Promote innovation and keep the Bank appraise of the initiatives inside and outside the company related to Innovation.
Overall Department Objectives including:
· Maintain and improve service quality.
· Maintain and improve customer satisfaction (internal and external).
· Perform assigned responsibilities in a professional manner, and in accordance with Company policy.
· Timely reporting within the IT department’s time tracking system.
· Maintain awareness of the regulatory markets and competitive environment.
· Promote Global IT’s values and visions of “1 Team” across all functions and geographical locations.
· Intervene as necessary to resolve vendor issues and escalate to the CIO as needed.
· Ensure adherence to LEAN Management processes implemented in NY, especially debrief and PSS.
· Ensure the respect of policies and procedures of the Bank, as well as regulatory requirements.
· Ensure accuracy and expediency of any activity related to audits.
· Approves entitlement.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
Specialist Training Required:
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 886 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City