SSUSA Job #880: ERP Developer
One of our clients in Westchester County is looking for an experienced ERP Developer with strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The duties and responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Analyze business processes to plan/improve NAV applications as business requirements change for accounting, logistics, sales, marketing, and supplier relations department.
- Work closely with NAV business partner developing applications solutions and identifying fixes needed to the applications.
- Support users with issues and questions that occur during daily business activity.
- Work with Director of Applications on technical/development reporting requests and changes.
- Responsible for implementing and maintain NAV security.
- Monitor and troubleshoot EDI transmissions.
- Plan/perform system upgrades to ERP software.
- Plan/Test disaster recovery of ERP system.
- Create documentation for ERP application functions and maintenance routines.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (versions 2009 R2 or higher), MS SQL, Jet Reports, Merge tools, Lanham Associates third party products.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and logistics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong problem solving, research and resolution, multi-tasking and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 880 IN THE SUBJECT BOX