SSUSA Job #879: PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST
One of our Investment banking clients is seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst. You must have a minimum of 5+ years experience managing enterprise level projects that include Compliance, Governance and risk as well as general IT projects within the financial services industry.
Participate in business case development, project goal creation and analysis, and in the creation of execution plans for achievement
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. Manage project scope, schedule, cost, risk, issues, dependencies, decisions, quality and resources.
- Execute development plans leveraging PMO best practices while working closely with internal stakeholders including infrastructure, application development, legal & compliance, and security.
- Identify and manage risks, resolve issues, and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion.
- Understand the unique technical and regulatory requirements of financial services customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for our largest and most complex customers.
- 5+ years Project Management / Engagement Management consulting experience managing enterprise level Compliance, Risk, Governance or IT projects in the financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience in cross disciplinary Agile/SCRUM management of technology projects and business analysis
- An understanding of the Financial Services compliance landscape.
- A team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members, sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- A history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in project management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels. Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite and project management tool sets.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 879 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City