SSUSA Job #875: Technical Project Manager
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
One of our Fintech clients is seeking a Technical Project Manager to be part of a highly-skilled team. This person will be working on all cloud based technology.
- Project management for all software development and delivery.
- Perform all aspects of the Scrum Master role to deliver products through sprints including facilitating sprint planning, grooming, daily scrum of scrums, retrospectives, and release coordination.
- Assist in identifying priorities, removing roadblocks and actively monitoring the health of each sprint cycle
- Create reporting templates to measure the velocity of the sprint and actionable metrics to measure product delivery & process efficiency
- Train and coach developers, product managers, QA, and executives on Agile processes
- Ensure input and output for sprints are clearly defined to all team members: Product Owner, Developer, QA, and Scrum Master
- Implement best practices for team collaboration and software development tools like JIRA to facilitate the Agile process
- At least 4 years demonstrated experience as a project manager/scrum master
- Advanced knowledge of Agile and Scrum principles with expertise in managing JIRA (or similar issue tracking software)
- Detail oriented individual with strong documentation skills, writing skills and verbal communication skills adept at driving focused, actionable meetings.
- Strong understanding of various technologies and their application in financial services and communications such as network infrastructure and protocols, voice technology and AWS
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 875 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City