SSUSA Job #872: NETWORK/TELECOM SUPPORT ENGINEER
NETWORK/TELECOM SUPPORT ENGINEER
One of our technology clients is looking for an experienced Network & Telecommunications Support Engineer. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and a team player and someone who understands the value of providing outstanding customer service. Able to work proactively under pressure and deliver. Sound network and telecommunications (VoIP) experience is crucial.
You must also have support and/or engineering experience within a Windows and VMWare environment.
Operating System(s)/Application Software Supported:
Provide proficient support in the Operating systems and Applications listed below.
· Intel Based Operating Systems : Microsoft Windows, Vmware
· Cisco Operating System s: Version 12.X and newer
· Telephony Application/Utilities: Call Pilot, Symposium, Voice over IP (VoIP)
· Recovery Applications/Utilities: TSM, Sysback, NetBackup
· Intel based servers
· Cisco switches and routers
· Avaya telephony switches
· LAN accelerators (Riverbed, etc.)
· Very Small Aperture Terminal
· Tape Drive/Media – DDS, DLT, LTO
· Assist with hardware installations and relocation as required
· Assist with hardware repairs, swapping disk drives and/or I/O adapters on selected servers
· Assist with hardware troubleshooting diagnosis and repairs
· IBM, EMC, or Hitachi Storage Subsystems
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 872 IN THE SUBJECT BOX