SSUSA Job #869: IDENTITY & ACCESS MGMT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
IDENTITY & ACCESS MGMT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
The Identity & Access MGMT solutions architect provides architectural and technology guidance over for a wide range of enterprise projects and initiatives. The position will guide and troubleshoot the deployment of highly technical software solutions in the areas including identity and access management, information security, enterprise architecture, application development, academic technologies, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, cloud-based services, open source technologies, as well as video and learning management technologies. Candidates considered for this role will have hands-on expertise with modern software development languages and software development life cycle techniques as well a strong background working teams across multiple systems. The ability to produce useful and effective documentation is a must.
Reporting to the CIO, act as a technical and compliance advisor and provide continuous evaluation of existing enterprise technologies, particularly in systems related to identity and access management (IAM).
• Responsible for the strategy, design, implementation of the enterprise IAM and related systems and ensuring that IT strategies are aligned with business goals.
• Responsible for the IAM middleware stack program and serve as a technical resource in middleware open-source technologies.
• Responsible for mitigating known security vulnerabilities (CVE) as well as the ability to remediate such potential exploits by implementing known cybersecurity frameworks (NIST/ISO/COBIT preferred)
• Provide technology guidance to the team responsible for system maintenance, performance, capacity issues, and upgrades for IAM and related systems.
• Perform regression and technical testing on developed code prior to UAT
• Manage the test server and coordinate with the development and UAT teams to move code from development to UAT as needed for testing purposes.
• Produce high level and detailed design documentation for the appropriate technologies.
7+ years’ experience of increasing complexity and responsibility in implementation, engineering, design, and IT architecture roles.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills; must be able to think outside the box, troubleshoot non-standard/undocumented issues, and have an overall understanding of the products being supported.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City