SSUSA Job #867: Windows Support Engineer Consultant
Windows Support Engineer Consultant
A combined platform delivery and operations role where you will have responsibility for identifying and resolving second line support issues, maintaining the production corporate environment and assisting with project delivery tasks. Also, responsible for following established guidelines and processes. Individuals are expected to contribute to work flow or process change and to have a strong understanding of the Business and IT function.
- A delivery and operations role where the split between delivery and operational responsibility will be 50/50
- Be aware of the IT organizations strategic aims, policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure Incidents and Service Requests are dealt with to an excellent standard and with customer service in mind
- Actively work with appropriate teams in IT to preempt service issues and minimize the impact of service issues to the Business
- To keep up-to-date with developments within the organization that may have an impact on the user experience
- Will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Will participate in and drive technical research and development to enable innovation within the infrastructure as part of continual service improvement
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards and values
- Will assist project teams with technical delivery in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operational staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions
- Accountable for Linux and Windows systems that support the corporate infrastructure
· Responsibility on these systems to include engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance, research and development to ensure continual innovation in a Windows/Linux environment.
You must have strong experience with Active Directory, VMWare, MS Exchange, AWS, Citrix and storage technology.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
MENTION JOB 867 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City