SSUSA Job #844: Network Operations Team Lead
NETWORK OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD
One of our global markets clients is seeking an individual to become a member of their network operations team. The individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, escalating, and resolving network-related problems and assisting the Shift Manager with the day to day activities for the tier 1 and tier 2 NOC Technicians(Network Operators, 2nd level Network Engineers and Linux Administrators) in a CISCO product environment.
Your responsibilities will include
· Knowledge and experience with technology infrastructure monitoring and management tools.
· Experience using HP OpenView (NNM & Operations), Big Brother, Netcool or similar event monitoring tools IS A +.
· Knowledge of Networking concepts; LAN; WAN; TCP/IP; routers; switches; subnets; DMZ; Firewall.
· Strong knowledge and experience troubleshooting WAN and LAN related issues; MPLS, T1, T3, DS3, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, MetroEthernet, OSPF
· Experience using Help Desk/Trouble-Ticket software, such as ServiceNow, HP ServiceDesk or Remedy.
· Intermediate understanding of Networking concepts; LAN; WAN; TCP/IP; routers; switches; subnets; DMZ; Firewall.
· Prior Network Operations experience is a must.
2+ years of experience working on trading system environments IS A PLUS
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 844 IN THE SUBJECT BOX