SSUSA Job #825: DevOps/ Release Engineer
DEV OPS/ RELEASE ENGINEER
One of our global banking clients is seeking a DevOps/Release Engineer for their NYC office.
The successful candidate should have.........
- A working knowledge of at least one scripting language such as Perl or Python and be capable of developing and maintaining a scripting library.
- A familiarity with C++ and C# sufficient to read code and do basic troubleshooting in an IDE.
- An understanding of the role and application of revision control systems regarding development, software build, testing and deployment, experience with Git being a plus.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL.
- A practical understanding of the software development life cycle and iterative software development processes.
- A curiosity concerning technology and the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly.
5-7 yrs experience working in a collaborative Development environment.
- Working knowledge of software development source control, build, debugging, deployment, log monitoring, scripting and software testing.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, familiarity with SQL databases, documentation and technical writing.
- Formal exposure and work experience in a QA test environment in support of bank and/or investment company Systems groups.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience in fixed income and/or derivatives Trading and Risk Management trading systems is a plus.
- Experience with one or more Cloud Computing platforms is also a plus.
You must have experience with MS Office including Visio and Project.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 825 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City