SSUSA Job #758: PeopleSoft Developer
Our financial client is looking for a Peoplesoft Developer that will work closely with the Project Manager, Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Test Lead and key business partners to design, develop, unit test and implement product initiatives to support production. This person will work in various teams, But will need to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
SKILL SET EXPERIENCE:
• Strong experience using PeopleSoft in v9.2+ development experience with HR, Benefits Administration,
Manager Self Service and/or Workflow.
• Strong experience with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.54+
• Strong experience with PeopleCode and SQR.
• Strong PeopleSoft development and integration experience with tool upgrades, applying patches and bundles.
• Strong experience developing PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
• Strong knowledge of STAT tool, DB2, and SQL Server.
• Experience in fine tuning large installations of PeopleSoft on Oracle in both UNIX and Windows.
• Experience with Oracle database and PS administration.
• Good knowledge of Data Mover, Application Designer, Query Manager, Integration Broker, and Job Scheduling, .
• Experience working on an enterprise wide projects is preferred.
• Good Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills is preferred.
• Certified in Oracle.
• VISTA Plus report distribution tool.
• CA Scheduler Tool.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
IN THE SUBJECT BOX INCLUDE JOB 758
New York City