SSUSA Job #750: Money Transfer/Productiobn Support Specialist
MONEY TRANSFER/PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
This role will be responsible for providing production support for the company's money transfer applications. These applications are carrying out payment instructions using SWIFT, CHIPS, FEDWIRE, CHAPS, DTA, SEPA, ACH, CMS and internal Bank’s payment and compliance applications. In addition, an understanding of compliance critical procedures to support the screening of payments against a consolidated sanctions list, including OFAC, MOFA, BOE as well as an understanding of the workflow and interfaces between the systems will be an added value.
- 5 + years of experience working with Money Transfer applications or Money Transfer Operations.
- This role requires extensive knowledge of Money Transfer Operations including knowledge of payments from FED, CHIPS, SWIFT
- Some knowledge of Foreign Currency and European payments.
- Some knowledge of Fedwire Testing, payment formats and error codes.
- Understanding SWIFT message format and processing cutoffs for payment service providers.
- Knowledge of sanctioned list screening for payments application.
- Background in providing production support services for commercial payment processing.
- Banking Technology background preferred.
- Unix/Linux background is preferred
- Hands of experience with: Swift SAA and SAG, Montran GPS, FircoSoft systems a plus
- Knowledge of messaging and job scheduling systems (e.q., MQ, TWS ) a plus
Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
Proficient using MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
Ability to work in a team environment, technically skilled to debug processing problems.
Possess good communication and presentation skills
Adaptability to change to embrace the continuous changes in IT
Possess ability to work within set SLA's.
Hard working and innovative, selft motivated
Problem solving skills, the ability to research and diagnose an issue where several systems are involved
Hard working, reliable, innovative and self motivated.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 750 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Jersey City/New York City