SSUSA Job #731: Oracle EBS Financials Applications Support Specialist
Oracle EBS Financials Applications Support Specialist
(Oracle E-Business Suite)
One of our financial clients is looking for an experienced Oracle E-Business Suite Financials person with strong accounting and finance knowledge to take on this role with the ability to understand and develop the company needs and translate them into operational and application requirements using Oracle EBS Financials products. With your knowledge you will be asked to deliver application design, module configuration and setup, UAT and end user training.
· Provide functional support for Oracle EBS Financial modules mainly on General Ledger, Fixed Assets and SLA's
· Analyze, design, configure and test Oracle Financials enhancements to support business processes.
· Lead Oracle General Ledger and Assets projects involving strategy, configuration, implementation, testing, user training and project management.
· Liaise across IT domains to deliver Oracle Financials functionality including but not limited to infrastructure engineering, database, security and operations support.
· Provide day to day support of the Oracle Financials environment including applying periodic patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business and production system support.
· Continuously reviews opportunities for improvement in how Oracle Financials platform is leveraged, brings best practices to the forefront, and maintains the Oracle Financial strategy and roadmap.
· Must be able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, complex data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods
· Ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company’s technology direction.
· Ensure compliance with company’s change and security policies.
· Work closely with Oracle development team in the creation and validation of user interfaces and functional/non-functional requirements.
· Provide general technical support for Oracle EBS Financials system and user training
· Late night production support and weekend implementation work will be required
End user requirements management
Designing, configuring, developing, testing, and improving Oracle Financials platform.
Production support for GL & FA issues.
· Demonstrated hands on technical understanding of Oracle Financials concepts in R12 and general module functionality
· Strong finance and accounting knowledge
· Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
· Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
· Project Management skills using MS Project
· Must have Oracle Financials R12 implementation experience with a number of Financial Modules such as, General Ledger, Assets, SLA and etc.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive consensus and absorb and present complex ideas in a succinct and accurate manner.
· Have a team oriented approach
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle EBS Financials. Oracle R12.1 or higher experience is a must
· Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting industry
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
· Must be willing to work in an energetic, fast paced and team-oriented development environment
· Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively is a necessity
· Functional level support and leadership in identifying and implementing new Financial modules
· Minimum 3+ year TOAD/SQL experience is a must
- University Degree/Preferably in a field related to computer science/software engineering or finance/accounting
- Oracle Financials certification a plus
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB CODE 731 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Jersey City, NJ