SSUSA Job #722: C#/.NET DEVELOPER
C# .NET DEVELOPER
We are seeking a C#/.NET Developers to build, maintain, and support application interface between front office and back office systems for multiple financial clients in there in New York City offices, .
•Work with project managers, business analysts and development lead to help daily maintenance, enhancement, and application support activities.
• Develop new features using C#/.Net, and SQL
• Provide maintenance/ support of the existing system
• Code using best practices and ensure minimal maintenance is required.
• Effectively communicate with team members to resolve issues.
1-3 years of development experience
• Excellent knowledge of computer fundamentals
• Familiarity with C#,.Net, MS-SQL or equivalent
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for good visual design and graphics
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BS in Computer Science, MS in Computer Science is a plus
• Knowledge of scripting language – Perl, Python, or equivalent
• Knowledge of FIX connectivity, ETL, conversant in ITIL is a plus
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB CODE 722 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City