SSUSA Job #717: Business Manager
The Business Manager is responsible for providing support to the Global Head of Fixed Income, in the management of the day to day operation of the group, including project management, performance tracking, budgeting, technology requirements, analysing organisational efficiency and reporting in order to achieve the strategy and business goals.
Run the day to day operation of the group including:
- Coordination of campaigns and systematic tracking of performance
- monitoring of revenue and cost targets with focus on efficiency
- executing on the strategy on staffing and new business
- Track projects: progress, completion targets and change
Assist Global Head of Fixed Income with complex business problems and the development of solutions to ensure achievement of goals, including productivity enhancements and organizational structure issues.
Report Global Head of Fixed Income on all important management matters, maintaining dialogue and alerting him to complex, sensitive or contentious issues facing the group and propose appropriate responses and implement agreed decisions, as appropriate.
Support, analyze and interpret business performance data to support strategic decision-making.
Work closely with Marketing to manage client events and marketing budgets.
Provide support to management team reporting to Global Head of Fixed Income as required; specifically to ensure achievement of key deliverables, goals and targets.
Solve and escalate issues involving key internal and external stakeholders as required.
Build solid internal relationships with key business stakeholders and other Business Managers.
- Provide business guidance and support to new members of the team.
Assist Global Head of Fixed Incometo fulfil additional ad hoc duties as required in order to meet the needs of the business.
A financial services professional of the highest integrity with experience in the financial markets/trading environment with strong communication and change management skills:
· Experience of attending and managing meetings at senior management level demonstrating ability to put forward arguments, debate and influence accordingly
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical skills including ability to understand complex business issues, prepare business analysis and recommendations
· Confident and firm decision maker
· Ability to lead, plan and manage change and projects and find appropriate workarounds with key stakeholders to achieve goals
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations, business plans and project plans
· Client facing skills
· Effective time management and organisational skills
· Results orientated with personal accountability
· Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed
· Solid experience of business/ strategy/ project management
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
AND MENTION IN THE SUBJECT BOX JOB CODE 717
New York City